Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Examples of the affirmations I've made

trueself1

Examples of the affirmations I've made

Post by trueself1 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:35 pm

I'am learning to have the courage to assert my needs and feelings in order to become more authentic in my relationships.

I'am getting better at gaining control over my impulse to expose too much personal information about myself to strangers.

I'am now wanting to feel excited about the future and to be more open to new possibilities.

I'am learning with time that I can negotiate and feel confident about asking for help when I need it.

It can feel really good to be sober in order to feel motivated, energetic, and excited about life.

I can put more effort into being concious of what I eat, in order to feel good and become healthier.

I can with time and effort, learn to slow down my thoughts and focus on things that will make my life more stable.

I'am learning that with time and effort, I may be able to make more positive and effective use of my time so that I can become more satisfied and happy.

I can learn to feel more positive and less anxious in time about the future. I'am learning to think thoughts that will make me more confident and less anxious about the future.

Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 6:29 am