Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Helping someone else in a relationship with a psychopath

kibou

Helping someone else in a relationship with a psychopath

Post by kibou on Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Hello: I tried to help my sister with some of the help from Richard. In turn, she now fully refuses to know anything more about the subject, because the psychopath saw it and he has brainwashed her against all this help.

Is there anything I could do to help her, or can I just watch her die in his hands?

PS. I'm her sister.

I guess Richard's channel and website is the most hated ones among psychopaths.

We will eventually win the battle, but I wonder how to help my sister or anyone who is actually still with a psychopath.

Thank you.
    wepnode

Re: Helping someone else in a relationship with a psychopath

Post by wepnode on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am

I will give this some thought. Sorry to hear about your sister. She hasn't asked for help, right? What does she say? You might question her logical fallacies - when and IF she speaks them. For example, on Richard's youtube site, in viewers comments, someone said, "I just have to be 100% sure" (he's a psychopath). I want to tell that person, "NO, No you DON'T have to 100% sure!" (Some might say, i should shrink-talk instead, and say, "Why do you think that?" - but i don't like that sort of talk, nor having to mince my words like that.....)

It is very unfortunate that her partner saw this. She needs to be very careful. This is something she should only view in total private, not at a friend's house, or on a friend's device, but at a public library - maybe a town away, where the history is cleared every night, and there's no trace. In private - meaning the partner doesn't know she's there, using the computer.

I'll give it more thought.
    kibou

Post by kibou on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Your answer was helpful.

Thank you. I forgot about the torture of those moments because it has been a few years ago I said bye bye to my ex husband.

Now I need to find the patience not to argue with my sister, because when she does crazy things she gets on my nerves, and that is definitely not helpful if I want to keep her next to me, so I can help her to see what is really happening to her.

Thanks again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:51 am