Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

NASTY PASTIES!!

CoCo

NASTY PASTIES!!

Post by CoCo on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:35 am

Are People with Histrionic Personslity Disorder really nasty pasties? Sure they are attention seeking, but what exactly is it that makes them nasty pasties?! Do they play nasty games like Narcs - or is it simply that their relationships are disingenuous?

SillyMilly77

Re: NASTY PASTIES!!

Post by SillyMilly77 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:30 pm

I don't know very much about histrionics, but I imagine it's very difficult to be in any kind of relationship with one. Imagine being friends with someone who always has to be in the center of attention. Always. Every minute. Every SECOND. Never will they listen to your stories, you only get to say half a sentence before being interrupted by them telling their story again. Wouldn't you feel completely drained after spending time with such a person?

I also imagine the histrionics themselves feel very empty and emotionally neglected, which causes the need for constant attention. Sounds painful to me...

I hope that answers your question!
    Leyla Loric

Post by Leyla Loric on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:04 am

CoCo - Histrionic Personality Disorder is included in "cluster B" personality disorders in the DSM. This group of personality disorders have problems to relate to others, are dramatic and attention seeking. You could say that it is a type of narcissism.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:11 pm