Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Skype sessions

Larsen.erin93

Skype sessions

Post by Larsen.erin93 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:07 am

Still wondering when you'll resume skye sessions?
    TaniaC

Re: Skype sessions

Post by TaniaC on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi Richard, I have been watching your videos they have helped to realize that I am not crazy and helped me to understand a lot already. Thank you so much, this has helped me so much. I have completely lost myself over the years, I am or was a musician but have not been able to play for a long time, I miss it so much and feel so lost. I have been through so much and feel like I don't even know where to start in telling you what is going on. Do you still do skype sessions? My Mum committed suicide, I have no contact with most of my family. I don't know who I am anymore or what I am supposed to do. I have ptsd and depression and physical ailments. I just want to get the fuck over everything and live my life and move forward. I do not know what to do. I feel like I am just stumbling around in the dark. Ive had so many narcissists in my life, I am strong in some ways but have been such a push over in others. Since watching some of your videos I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel but I am kind of still stuck. I would stand on my head and stick sun flowers in my bum if I thought it would help, but I just don't know what to do first and what to do next. Thank you kindly for your time.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 pm