Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Narc pack driving me nuts

Free

Narc pack driving me nuts

Post by Free on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:14 am

6 months ago I cut off contact with my Narc father and consequently, mother, sister & brother. (Long story)
    Finally beginning to understand the sick dynamics of my family in my early 50's has been a revelation and your video's have been amazing, like telling my story sometimes.
    To the point... My nasty prick of a father has suddenly taken an intense interest in my children and grandchildren; where there has been little contact now there is increasing contact & involvement in their lives. I have tried not to bring my kids into the latest drama and what is going on in the family, but I see they are being used to get at me and knowing the dynamics they will be poisoned on the way.
    What is the best way to handle this without causing damage to my children and our relationship, they idolise him, he has always played the big man with lots of money.
    How do I explain to them their Grandfather is a dangerous, arrogant, manipulating, lying, selfish bastard?
    (I think I am a Flight/Freeze, I just want all this emotional pain & drama to go away! but in saying that they can get f*****d ) Maybe fight finally too!
    Thank you for what you do
    You give me hope

Current date/time is Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:20 pm