Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Richard mentioned a book by a guy named John Wareham titled "The Life you were Born to Live" but I can find it on Amazon

Musashi of CPTSD

Richard mentioned a book by a guy named John Wareham titled "The Life you were Born to Live" but I can find it on Amazon

Post by Musashi of CPTSD on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:51 pm

The video Richard posted on February 23rd 2016 mentioned a book called "The life you were born to live" by a guy named John Wearham. I looked for that book on Amazon and could not find a book by that name authored by Mr. Wearham. I did find a book titled exactly that but by another author named Dan Millman. I was wondering if you mis spoke about who the author was. You said that the book helped you a lot and id like to check it out.

Thanks Richard, your work has helped by tremendously over the last year and I know that I will be even better by this time next year.

GS2353

Re: Richard mentioned a book by a guy named John Wareham titled "The Life you were Born to Live" but I can find it on Amazon

Post by GS2353 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:50 am

Hi Musashi, I don't know what video you are refering to, but I do have the book "The life you were born to live" and it is by Dan Millman.

Musashi of CPTSD

Re: Richard mentioned a book by a guy named John Wareham titled "The Life you were Born to Live" but I can find it on Amazon

Post by Musashi of CPTSD on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:12 am

Hello, GS2353 and thank you for the helpful reply. I actually just took a look at the video I mentioned here again after you posted your response. The video is called "How To Do Affirmations When You Have CPTSD", had I bothered to look down at the comment section beneath the video before I posted my question here I would have seen that someone else had already asked the same question I did here.

Richard responded that he had misspoken and that the book he was actually referring to is called " Staying Ahead: Secrets of Success - Avoiding Self-Sabotage" by John Wareham. He also said that Dan Millman is another author that he likes and is the one who wrote "The life you were born to live" not John Wareham.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:59 pm

Current date/time is Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:59 pm