Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Chronic Heart Murmur from Narc abuse

Tebasile

Chronic Heart Murmur from Narc abuse

Post by Tebasile on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:03 pm

I have developed a chronic heart murmur due to my last narc relationship. The doctors say it's a benign heart murmur, and I've had an ultrasound done etc, but it's steadily getting worse.

How did any of you deal with this in case you got it? Is there a supplement to take or just going no contact and working in therapy? Did anyone get rid of this symptom over time as the HPT axis has healed?

I am still sometimes in contact with my last two narcs and I'm sure that is having a negative impact on my capacity to heal.

Lisa pale

goalsofpeaceandjoy

Re: Chronic Heart Murmur from Narc abuse

Post by goalsofpeaceandjoy on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:44 pm

I am NC with my narcs but have cptsd and heart murmur from it. I have learned to help my beats through breath awareness and listening to hypnotherapy cds at night. I am sure NLP woul work but I don't know much about it.
    Tebasile

Post by Tebasile on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Hey thanks for your response. Breath awareness is a good idea. And hypnotherapy CDs. It's particularly bad at night actually, but it's gotten worse and worse the last 6 months. Not sure why, it seems to get progressively worse even though my contact is minimal with them. It seems a hard feedback loop to stop and turn around. Thanks for sharing what worked for you. Did you get it from the narc abuse/stress you think? Is it constant for you and can you still exercise?
    HadEnough

Post by HadEnough on Tue May 24, 2016 1:50 am

They try to take our sanity and out health too. Evil or Very Mad

I was young and healthy.

After abuse from my father since I was born, and then moving into a manipulation with a Narc I have developed many autoimmune and endocrine diseases. Along with adrenal insufficiency.

I am not aware of any supplements but is there a way to go no contact?

When the narc was away for 6 months on business he didn't call or email..or anything. I slipped into a heaven like trance. When he called to speak to my son, I didn't even recognize who it was!!! I will never forget that great memory!

Distance can work miracles!

Best wishes.

another one

Post by another one on Tue May 24, 2016 5:38 am

I think that Yoga sessions before meditation sessions daily will work, as it works for me to beat the anxiety that I think is the reason of your problem, I also think you must go no contact, be strong and do it, and you´ll definitively fell better. One thing I´ve learned managing my anxiety is that you must face it, and the best way is to breathe when you feel it calmly, and keep doing what you want to do

I hope you feel better
    Tebasile

Post by Tebasile on Fri May 27, 2016 5:48 pm

For me it's not anxiety that causes the murmur, it's adrenal fatigue and Hashomoto's. Those auto immune situation become worse from stress of course, but the biggest stress is the stress that my last ex boyfriends have left behind. Their absence is something I experience as a life threatening situation. My fight or flight is constantly going because my bed is empty. HE is with another woman.....every second of ever day I see them having sex in front of my eyes....and it's killing me....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:03 pm